We offer recycling service to all businesses generating or accumulating release paper waste. We operate across Europe serving smaller and larger clients in various industries.
Release paper liners are used in many application such self-adhesive labels, tapes, hygiene and packaging closures. Common other names for silicone coated release papers are label backing paper, waxy paper and glassine paper.
Separate release paper waste
- collected material needs to be free of excessive contamination such as plastics, carton board or label materials
- we provide material specification and when starting we check quality in a trial collection
Pack it into our containers
- our standard containers are carton board pallet boxes. Other options are available if required
- pallets need to be wrapped and/or pallet strapped for transport
Store it for pick-up
- we create collection schedule individually for each customer
- storage needed is dependent on your location
Collection service directly from you
- we only use transport partners that are licensed to carry release paper waste (EWC 20 01 01 / 15 01 01 / 19 12 01)
- we follow EC Reg. 1013/2006 as well as national regulations
- collection is done per request when minimum quantity available or based on regular routes
Container delivery free of charge
- carton pallet boxes, octabins or other bins are delivered per request
Certified recycling operation – both quality and environmental management
- your release paper waste is de-siliconized and paper fiber is used for production of recycled papers
- we do not generate any waste as rejects are incinerated for energy and packaging materials are recycled
- recycling operation is open for audits and is completely transparent
Customer portal for easy order flow and delivery records
- C4G Online Customer Tool is a user-friendly portal for ordering and delivery follow-up
Certificate to prove recycled volume and CO2 saving
- we yearly report recycled volumes and respective CO2 savings to all our customers
- other records for e.g. environmental reporting is available
Recycling liner waste supports your goal towards zero waste.
Your waste becomes our resource. Recycling reduces the use of virgin raw materials.
LESS CO2 EMISSIONS
Recycling reduces the use of virgin raw materials and cuts down CO2 emissions.
Fully closed loop
Working with us enables customers to recycle release paper waste in a fully closed loop. From waste paper back to recycled paper products including recycled label and backing papers with 100% recycled content. This unique solution we offer together with our partner, Lenzing Papier GmbH in Austria, a paper company with a long tradition in paper recycling and impressive credentials in sustainability.